Pàgines

dilluns, 27 de maig del 2013

10.My lasa summer



My last summer


Hi I’m Eloi I’m 13 years old. Today I went to talk about my last summer. First I will talk about my summer camp in Tiana. Second I talk about my holidays in Cambrils with my family and finally I talk about my home holidays.

Tiana. I went to Tirana 10 days. I went with my friends especially: Adrià, Jordi and Quim. This summer camp was a camp in English. The monitors only speak English and it was so difficult to took with him. I do lots of friends and it was a fantastic experience because we did a lot of activities like exurcions, games, sports,...After the 10 days I return to Banyoles.


Cambrils. Cambrils is in the south of Catalonia near Tarragona, near Salou. Cambrils is not a big city but it has a lot of restaurants and shops. I went to Cambrils with my family. We stayed in a hotel next to the sea. It was fantastic because the food was delicious and there were lots of activates in the hotel. We did some tourism in the port, the most famous place in Cambrils.

Banyoles. After these days, I return to Banyoles. I went every day to “Gama”, and I prepared to start school. These days were fantastic because I went to the pool with my friends and I hasn’t got any homework to do.

 
Well, and that’s all, thanks for your attention.
 
 
 
Observations:
The pawerpoint helps me a lot.
I didn't show the photos to the audience
I didn't look the audience all the time but i loked often him.
I stoped to separate the parts of my speak
I didn't do gesturs
I introduced my self in the topic of the presentation
I didn't organise my ideas before started
I finished the presentation properly
The information wasn't very short but not very long.
The information wasn't very interesting but it wasn't boring.
 I didn't saw mistakes like some verbs in the present
 I kneew about the prounce of all the words
 I didn't speak slowly because i was so nervous

I thought my mark is 7
 Classmades:
Jordi: He went to , Santa Susana and Tiana
Mariona: She stayed with grandparents house
Núria F: She went to Venis and Slovenia
Marai S: She went to Platja d'Aro and Arcada
Clàudia G: She went to Plymouth (England)and Platja d'Aro
Cristina: She went to l'Arcada, París, Holland, Belgium
Xènia T: She went to l'Arcada and Platja d'Aro
Joan S: He went to Palamos and Platja d'Aro
Elisabet: She went to tennis classes and in Llança
Maria Pl: She went to Port Aventura

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada