Pàgines

dilluns, 27 de maig del 2013

11.About an expedition


An Expedition


Friday 15th July

I’m going to go on an expedition next Friday. I’m going to stay in a campsite in the jungle. I must take my rucksack, my sleeping bag, a first-aid kid, a satellite phone and a compass.

Friday 22nd July

Here I am In my tent. It’s hot and wet. And I’m staying next to a lake. I’m going to take lots of photos because the jungle is spectacular and amazing. I’m going to explore the jungle and find new animals that I’ve never seen before.

 
Saturday 23rd July

Well I’m into the jungle. I had a fantastic time, but I was so scared. I saw lots of new species of animals here like frogs, birds and most especially, tigers! Tomorrow I’m going to go sailing in the lake so I must take my satellite phone, a first-aid kid…and of course my raft.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada