Pàgines

dilluns, 21 de gener del 2013

4 A week in my life


-->
A week in my life!!
My day:
I get up at 7:30. At about 7:45 I get dressed. After that I have breakfast. I always have cereal and milk. At 8:30 I go to school by bike. The school starts at 9:00. In the school I study lots of subjects. At 13:30 I go to my grandparent’s house to have lunch. At 14:30 I go to school again. At 17:00 the school finish and them I go to home and I have breakfast there. At 17:45 I do my homework an when I finish I go chatting on the internet with my friends. At 19:00 I do extra activities (football, English lessons...). At 21:00 I have dinner and at 22:00 I go to bed.
My week:
On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I go to my football trainings. On Tuesdays I go to English lessons. I do an extra activity every day but on Fridays I relax.
My weekend:
On Saturday I usually get up early because I go to my football matches. In the afternoon I do my homework and when I finish I play computer games. On Sunday I get up late because I don't have homework and activities. In the afternoon I relax and chat on the internet.
My favourite day:
My favourite day is Tuesday. On Tuesday I get up at 7:45 are to go to school. At school I have my favourite subjects, in the morning (Technology, Science, Social studies).and in the afternoon I have sport two hours. After school, I have extra English lessons. I don’t really like going there
But, sometimes the classes are fun.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada