Pàgines

dilluns, 17 de desembre del 2012

About me and my sister



ABOUT MY
Hi
 
My name is Eloi. I’m twelve years old and I’m a student at Casa NostraSchool in Banyoles.
 
I like sports , especially football and paddle. But I like other things, like reading or chatting on the internet. My favourite books are adventure or action books. I like animals because they are very funny and beautiful. I have two birds and seven goldfishes but I haven’t got a dog.

Well, now, what about you?

Have you got any hobbies or interests? Please write soon.
 
 
 
My sister:
The name of my sister is Emma.
 
Emma is 7 years old but she will be 8 on 3rd of January.
She’s in class 2 in primaria.
She’s from Catalonia (Spain).
She had 2 birds and 7 fishes but she hasn’t got a dog or a cat.
She’s also into sport, she likes swim and rollerblading but she doesn’t like football or basketball. Her hobby is rollerblading. She is on Banyoles rollerblading club.
She’s not interested in chatting on the internet because she hasn’t got Messenger, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail…But she likes playing computer games.
Her favourite cartoons are Phineas and Ferb or The Simpsons. She likes play with WII or DS but not with PSP.
Well this is my sister.
 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada